Sunday, February 3, 2008

River Oaks Chamber Orchestra (ROCO) Features My Artwork During a Recent Concert



For those of you who love classical music... this is a must see!
What a beautifully engaging and inspiring concert! I have never attended a conductorless orchestra before and I must say I did not miss staring at a backside... and the orchestra did not miss a beat... what talent! ROCO would not be possible without its founder and Principle Oboist, Alecia Lawyer and the 40 very talented musicians. One of the highlights was feeling the amazing energy from violin soloist Brian Lewis ...

Thank you Alecia Lawyer, Kilby Dixon Hoskins and Tasha for your kindness and sincerity and for including my artwork. A special thanks to David Brown, Spacetaker.org for introducing me to ROCO.

No comments: